The BR-180 is a tone powerhouse with a beauty that is second to none. No expense was spared on this guitar as is evidenced by the authentic prewar D-45 style specifications. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant.
Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, handcarved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true.
Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Santos rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Abalone purfling, diamond volute behind the headstock, and snowflake position markers all give this the perfect vintage touch
- Gold-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune