A Bigsby® equipped guitar will give you the expressive, fluid sound that only a true Bigsby vibrato can produce. The go-to choice for guitar players looking for unparalleled performance and vintage style, a Bigsby vibrato delivers smooth and accurate pitch changes, allowing you to create subtle vibrato effects. Its classic look and easy installation make it a popular choice for both guitarists and luthiers alike. Discover the Bigsby sound and take your playing to the next level.
The B5™, sometimes referred as the Bigsby "horseshoe" is designed for flat top solid body guitars and features a tension bar to increase the break angle over the bridge. Attaching via four screws to a guitar's top, the B5 is extremely versatile. The B5F Telecaster Modification Kit features a classic "F" logo stamped into vibrato assembly and includes a chrome bridge and a bridge pickup plate. Fits most Telecaster guitars.
- Includes a chrome bridge (55mm string spacing) with brass saddles and pickup plate
- USA precision made low-friction needle bearings to accurately return string mounting bar to pitch
- Cast aluminum frame and stainless steel handle
- Mounting hardware included: including spring, washer, screws and felt pads
- Mounts with four supplied screws that attach to guitar top