Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet perfect guitar for any style of acoustic music. Fine black and white top purfling and the original abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock are touches of fine art.
Other features include choice, solid mahogany back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top. The BR-140 boasts a sound and style perfect for any style of music. Buy yours and never miss a tone or lick.
- All-solid wood construction
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with elegant black and white striped rosette
- Choice, solid mahogany back and sides
- Handcarved parabolic top braces in authentic, prewar, forward-X position
- Carved, solid mahogany, low profile neck with adjustable truss rod & dovetail neck joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl dots
- Black body binding
- Rosewood bridge with maple bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay with mother-of-pearl and abalone inlays
- Bone nut saddle