A Bigsby® equipped guitar will give you the expressive, fluid sound that only a true Bigsby vibrato can produce. The go-to choice for guitar players looking for unparalleled performance and vintage style, a Bigsby vibrato delivers smooth and accurate pitch changes, allowing you to create subtle vibrato effects. Its classic look and easy installation make it a popular choice for both guitarists and luthiers alike. Discover the Bigsby sound and take your playing to the next level.
The B6™ is a longer version of a B3™ and this version comes with the extra short hinge that is found on the B3. The shorter hinge allows for a B6 to be installed on thinner hollowbody guitars. The lack of a tension bar creates a shallower break angle over the bridge for a softer string feel.
- For thin (1-1/2" to 2-1/4") archtops, or for carved-top solidbodies
- USA precision made low-friction needle bearings to accurately return string mounting bar to pitch
- Cast aluminum frame and stainless steel handle
- Mounting hardware included: including spring, washer, screws and felt pads
- Mounts with four supplied screws that attach near the strap button