Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster, Bound Rosewood Fingerboard, Oxblood
Troy Van Leeuwen has contributed deftly textural guitar work and atmospherics to some of alt-rock's most acclaimed and forward-thinking bands. From Failure to A Perfect Circle, Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Puscifer and others, Van Leeuwen's multi-instrumental expertise has given color and power to some of the most creative and popular rock music of the last three decades.
With personalized features including custom color finishes, special switching and an upgraded bridge – the Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster is as distinctive as the sounds he wrings from it.
- Maple neck with “C” profile and vintage-style heel truss rod adjustment
- 7.25” radius rosewood or maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Pure Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster Pickups
- Three-way pickup selector switch and two-way toggle to activate the rhythm circuit
- Brass-saddle Mustang® bridge and Jazzmaster tailpiece