Like all the best instruments, the BR-63 is not overbuilt. It is crafted to be light and resonant yet durable enough to take the rigors of daily play. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward position, handcarved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid spruce top to ring loud and true.
Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean button, Kluson style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for a modern precise feel.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Santos rosewood back and sides for rich, well balanced sound and projection
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice Santos rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- LR Baggs Element EAS electronics